- Fri, 23:52: RT @Engine2Diet "The human body has no more need 4 cows milk than it does for dogs milk, horses milk, or giraffes milk."—Michael Klaper, MD
- Fri, 23:54: RT @MFIoFV: Money does indeed make the world go 'round.
- Fri, 23:55: RT @rationalists: After his father-in-law died, Romney converted him from atheism to Mormonism. Even in death, you're not safe from Mitt.
- Fri, 23:56: RT @ArabWorldUpdate: BP emails reveal company veiling spill rate - The Associated Press http://t.co/D0aPnaJL
- Sat, 09:33: RT @WFMU: An Endangered Species: The Record Store Snob: The Kids in The Hall "Doors Fan" http://t.co/GlR8HC6L ht @ChrisTsakis
- Sat, 11:19: RT @justinography: #12M Let's all Occupy!: http://t.co/29TMjWV1 #OCCUPYWALLSTREET
- Sat, 13:49: RT @maddow: Some floats and motorcycles w/signs "in loving memory of..." troops who didn't make it home #WHTH St. Louis iraq war parade
Sat, 12:04: Justin Brannan now ducking East River Park activists on coastal-resiliency plan https://t.co/PtvFF1DHJ1 @ thevillagesun Sat,…
Fri, 12:04: RT @ TimHannan Donald Trump launching a social network named Truth. What’s next, a Steve Bannon skincare line? Fri, 14:58:…