- Thu, 14:02: What if the Internet was so slow it loaded one word at a time? Don't let Comcast win. http://t.co/Vrk0zQkEDd
- Thu, 14:37: People know it's the end...but it's worth the wait! #vegan #veganlunchtruck #cinnamonsnail #nyc… http://t.co/ORadptjUGt
- Thu, 15:49: Scallion pancake with #sriracha. #chinatown #chinese #lunch #vegan #veganfoodshare #nyc #newyork… http://t.co/MIRq4mltwL
- Thu, 23:09: #Repost @mightymutts with repostapp.⁰・・・⁰#LOST #DOG IN #TRIBECA, #nyc. #lostdog #help #share "My… http://t.co/nmBW0sqyGm
- Fri, 03:59: We need #animal #shelters in all five boros! http://t.co/HT5C4LAZlo #ShelterNYC #nyc
- Fri, 09:21: Answer for question 4248. http://t.co/mGrZA16xRc
- Fri, 12:02: RT @grubstreet: Why one of NYC’s most beloved food-truck owners has decided to call it quits: http://t.co/Q464Ufy57o http://t.co/MxW64BkblS
What are your thoughts on vaccinations? Do you personally believe they play any role in the development of autism or other chronic diseases? What diseases would you like to see a vaccine manufactured against over your lifetime?
A woman downstairs from me has never had her teenage daughter vaccinated, but apparently doesn't understand the reason her daughter has never been sick is that she's protected by other people's immunizations.
I can't say more than this here because several years ago I was kicked out of an LJ forum for stating my views on vaccines—the forum wasn't about vaccination, per se—and since then I've been extremely cautious as to what kind of opinions I express here.