- Sat, 12:47: RT @IntactVoices: AAP’s claim that #circumcision’s benefits outweigh its risks “is now nowhere to be seen.” #i2 http://t.co/mC6QSr4WFo
- Sat, 14:36: Read alan's comment on The G.O.P.’s Bachmann Problem via @nytimes : http://t.co/MJHEStlR67
- Sat, 15:58: RT @AmerAcadPed Medical #circumcision started in #America when a few #doctors cut boys as punishment 4 #masturbation #sexfacts #sex #i2
- Sun, 00:14: Tell the @FCC to stand up for families and safer communities: demand #prisonphonejustice!
- Sun, 03:55: ... how to install #WorldPeace sooner ? ... let's work #TOGETHER as @PeaceHelpers and #DonateTweets via http://t.co/M2ndBQQT45 ... TY
- Sun, 04:59: RT @KirstenBayes: Bill Gates on the plant-based future of #meat & eggs, via @ourhenhouse http://t.co/fnD8z9FEBa
- Sun, 08:04: RT @LOLGOP: Opposing same-sex marriage is one of those few opportunities in life to come off as heartless, illogical AND pious.
My friend Josh has been homeless for several years; I just found this out last week. I'm not on FB, or I would have learned this a lot earlier.…
(from the New York Times Magazine:) Eva Moskowitz and Bill de Blasio are two liberal crusaders with profoundly divergent ideas about how the…
Yesterday (Sunday) there were a few downpours, and I got soaked in one: Eighth street and Sixth avenue, in case you're wondering; the…