- Tue, 14:58: #Japan's first VR #porn #festival cancelled, too many people wanted to come https://t.co/NndvEtiWXd
- Tue, 17:42: #funnybbq on #Bowery. Hmmm...does that mean they seat you on a #whoopiecushion and give you a… https://t.co/pRTAgLRNvQ
- Tue, 19:44: Retweet this until it breaks. Then retweet again. Sound the alarm to #StopTPPNow. https://t.co/ozoawFMtiy https://t.co/1CpJ57Y4BS @idltweets
- Tue, 19:48: RT @almightygod: Every religion started as a cult. Every cult started as a con.
- Tue, 23:35: RT @dmf71: Missouri State Rep Files Bill to Put Gun Sales Under Exact Same Restrictions as Abortions � https://t.co/tVzz6WldVN
- Wed, 03:59: #ElectionFraud #Lawsuit, #DNC Rejects Bernie Platform, Racist Algorithm Imprisons People https://t.co/Yr2zKKEIAX #redactedtonight
- Wed, 07:04: RT @almightygod Every religion started as a cult. Every cult started as a con.
- Wed, 11:47: #FBI's Critique of @HillaryClinton Is a Ready-Made #AttackAd https://t.co/2snhi62505 #nyt </ul
Fri, 12:04: RT @ theliamnissan "Knowledge is power, France is bacon" - Francis Bacon Fri, 12:10: RT @ OccupyWallStNYC: Solidarity with the…
Thu, 12:04: RT @ duty2warn I would vote for a broken clock before I’d vote for a Republican. At least a broken clock is right twice a day.…
Wed, 12:04: Skip Showers For Beef "Jason & Kiki's Story" https://t.co/0xxYc7GcrV via @ YouTube Wed, 13:58: Director Taylor Garron…
- 0 comments