- Sun, 14:58: Should @realDonaldTrump Be Impeached? Latest Poll Shows Most Voters Want @BarackObama Back As President https://t.co/FagWEm94bw @ibtimes
- Sun, 16:24: RT @WeatherbySoraya: A little bit of love n compassion 2save Gracie/5027960 precious life from death at Downey Shelter/LA/CA/562-940-6898 h…
- Sun, 16:25: RT @def_frog Huh. Turns out running the #US govt ISN'T like running a business. Who knew? https://t.co/0eeVfSjhU0 @realDonaldTrump
- Sun, 16:30: Can This #Presidency Be Saved? https://t.co/2ijIvUN18U @nytimes
- Sun, 22:30: RT @SenSanders A president who respected separation of powers would not have tried 2 bully a federal appeals court with taunts on Twitter.
- Sun, 23:01: The Americas were “discovered” by the Spanish the same way Poland was “discovered” by the Germans. —Roland Windsor Vincent
- Sun, 23:27: RT @StopTrump2020 A #dogpark in every town!!! https://t.co/lxrBRqHMI8
- Sun, 23:45: #WhiteHouse Aides Say @realDonaldTrump Acting Like Spoiled, Clueless Child https://t.co/zOv5ZHRPjl via @YouTube
- Sun, 23:55: #Broadway’s #Bathroom Problem: Have to Go? Hurry Up, or Hold It https://t.co/mw8II21svN @nytimes
- Mon, 03:59: RT @BernieSanders Trump is a total hypocrite—he campaigned saying I'm going to take on Wall St and then he hires the pres of #GoldmanSachs.
Mon, 12:08: NYC outdoor dining a noisy, dirty ‘nightmare’ for residents fighting expansion. https://t.co/RLG8yXAuTc @ nypost Mon, 14:47:…
Sun, 12:04: West Village Residents Sound Off On NYC's Stance To Keep Outdoor Dining, Say Structures Bring Excessive Noise, Trash And Rats…
Sat, 12:04: RT @ razibkhan More and more Americans are using term “regime” for our own government Sat, 14:47: Portland’s Take Two is On…