- Sat, 12:04: She Was 92 and Loved Cats. An Attack Left Her Dead on the Street. https://t.co/qxFf93fy9b @nytimes
- Sat, 16:47: Tattooing Was Illegal in New York City Until 1997 https://t.co/GvJDDvEIb9 @smithsonianmag
- Sat, 19:58: Australians are opening their homes to wildlife injured and orphaned in ... https://t.co/tXPEpT0076 via @YouTube @ABCnews
- Sun, 08:59: Freddie Mercury David Bowie Under Pressure a Cappella https://t.co/lUyB3nFzLj via @YouTube
- Sun, 11:36: ‘Too Much’: Dread Fills Puerto Ricans as New Earthquake Stuns Island https://t.co/NHrD1QwJ2m @nytimes
- Sun, 11:45: This tweet contained a link that was a potential spam threat, the tweet has therefore been removed.
Well, I got an envelope today in the mail from the Board of Elections; silly me, I thought they were mailing me my long-awaited ballot. Instead, it…
[courtesy of bart_calendar 1. Mitt rhymes with tit. 2. Mittens rhymes with kittens. 3. Your children will abstain from sex until you…