- Fri, 12:04: RT @qikipedia Scientists have discovered that the purpose of sleep suddenly changes when we are around two and a half years old, from brain growth and development to ‘clean-up’ and repair.
- Fri, 13:59: RT @kylegriffin1 Why did the president knowingly mislead America about the coronavirus threat?
- Fri, 16:47: People with “Maladaptive Daydreaming” spend an average of four hours a day lost in their imagination https://t.co/JOA6EislKB @ScienceDigest
- Fri, 19:58: Ask A Native New Yorker: Should I Let Strangers Into My Building? https://t.co/bGpJyfBjN3 @gothamist
- Sat, 08:59: ‘I Feel Sorry for Americans’: A Baffled World Watches the U.S. https://t.co/8Vpa0M3bUq @nytimes
- Sat, 10:27: Dubai is Becoming Increasingly Vegan Friendly "Thanks to Social Media and Netflix" and COVID 19 https://t.co/sJDHxHcGS5 @vegconomist
Thu, 12:04: Speaker Pelosi: Trump could be "accessory" to murder over deadly insurrection https://t.co/TpTU8RBlpW @ yahoo Thu, 16:47:…
Wed, 12:04: Sixteen Reasons to Love President Trump https://t.co/zgwchc6CK7 @ valuewalk Wed, 13:24: RT @ DLM_NewYork: PRIORITY PLACEMENT…