- Fri, 12:04: RT @qikipedia Scientists have discovered that the purpose of sleep suddenly changes when we are around two and a half years old, from brain growth and development to ‘clean-up’ and repair.
- Fri, 13:59: RT @kylegriffin1 Why did the president knowingly mislead America about the coronavirus threat?
- Fri, 16:47: People with “Maladaptive Daydreaming” spend an average of four hours a day lost in their imagination https://t.co/JOA6EislKB @ScienceDigest
- Fri, 19:58: Ask A Native New Yorker: Should I Let Strangers Into My Building? https://t.co/bGpJyfBjN3 @gothamist
- Sat, 08:59: ‘I Feel Sorry for Americans’: A Baffled World Watches the U.S. https://t.co/8Vpa0M3bUq @nytimes
- Sat, 10:27: Dubai is Becoming Increasingly Vegan Friendly "Thanks to Social Media and Netflix" and COVID 19 https://t.co/sJDHxHcGS5 @vegconomist
Fri, 12:04: Meet the Man Who Wants You to Give Up Google https://t.co/ciYbStjeJu @ nytopinion Fri, 12:29: Flashback Friday: Lead…
Thu, 12:04: MANY DOCTORS FROM AROUND THE WORLD ISSUE DIRE WARNING: DO NOT GET THE COVID VACCINE!! https://t.co/zUHj4nMSBY @ rumble Thu,…
Wed, 12:04: Man Kills Elderly Parents Because They Always Interrupted Anime Viewing https://t.co/wiVcgn2VCz @ kotaku Wed, 14:47: The…