- Thu, 13:54: RT @Earth911: Fact of the Day: If you use one disposable coffee cup per day, it creates 23 pounds of waste per year http://bit.ly/hvXWTT
- Thu, 18:39: I liked a @YouTube video http://youtu.be/6e0Gsn4khss?a SNICKERS Peanut Butter Squared - "Focus Group"
- Thu, 20:23: RT @rationalists Billy Joel never told us Piano Man's hidden weakness. Because I want to make him stop.
- Thu, 20:25: RT @fredini: NYTimes: In Coney Island, Landmark Status for Fire-Eaters’ Showplace http://nyti.ms/eBZptw
- Fri, 00:59: The Snicker's great white commerical: Harmless humor or dangerous anti-shark stereotypes?: http://t.co/TMpGgAA
- Fri, 01:00: RT @RealFoodDaily: What's your favorite bedtime snack? Cookies!
- Fri, 01:02: When are they going to start calling the Fukushima nuclear accident the "Fukushima nuclear correction"?
- Fri, 01:03: "Woman is the slave of the slaves. Yeah; think about it! We insult her everyday on TV, and wonder why she has no guts or confidence." Lennon
- Fri, 10:13: I liked a @YouTube video http://youtu.be/6e0Gsn4khss?a SNICKERS Peanut Butter Squared - "Focus Group"
Okay, I'm all over the place [numerically] with this, but I drew Mr. Dragon yesterday and decided to upload him. It occurred to me belatedly…
This is Day 17: ORNAMENT; it's the hood ornament off a Dodge Meadowbrook from the 40s or 50s, I guess. I actually haven't seen this car parked…
I've been slow at posting these Inktober drawings, and I don't know if I did a Day 6; but here's "ENCHANTED" from day 7. (Part of my problem is…